10 Pickworth Street, Upper Mount Gravatt
Unrivalled Convenience and with So Many Options.
18/12/2020 - $500,000
Literally a stones throw to Westfield's Garden City Complex with all the shopping, entertainment and recreation facilities you could wish for, the convenience doesn't get any better with 405m2 of vacant, flat land.
Whether it's your brand new home or you take advantage of the Upper Mount Gravatt Core Sub-precinct neighbourhood plan.
Also available is an adjoining 347m2 block (which is being sold separately) to make a total of 752m2 of developable land.
Contact Paul Turner via phone or email for more information and a comprehensive Property Information Memorandum.
Click the link below for an interactive 360 degree drone experience
* 405m2 allotment
* Flat land
* Northern aspect with views to Mt Gravatt Mountain Reserve
* No registered easements or encumbrances
* Water meter connected prior to settlement
* Sewer capped to the Pickworth Street front
* BCC Rates $204.02 per quarter
* Approx. dimensions 12.5m x 32m
Distance to local facilities (direct line - approximate)
* Upper Mount Gravatt Sate School 400m
* Clairvaux MacKillop College 750m
* St Bernard's Catholic School 700m
* MacGregor State High School 500m
* Griffith University (Mt Gravatt Campus) 2.2km
* Griffith University (Nathan Campus) 2.5km
* Westfield's Garden City complex 130m
* Hibiscus Sports Complex 1km
* Freeway access (North) 1.8km
* Freeway access (South) 1.6km
* Brisbane CBD 11km
For sale by Tender. Offers to be submitted no later than Wednesday 9 December 2020 at 1:00pm to a sealed Tender box located at 6 / 377 Cavendish Rd, Coorparoo.