Lake Hood Drive, Huntingdon
Life Lives Here - Lake Hood new release
This really is one of the best kept secrets in New Zealand property. www.rem.ax/presentslakehood
Imagine living waterside to a fresh water New Zealand lake with access to a residents only boat-ramp, on a huge section you can build your absolute dream home on.
Well now you can at the stunningly affordable Lake Hood, an amazing man-made lifestyle living resort.
With a range in size from 845 sqm to a staggering 1565 sqm there is a canal lifestyle section here for everyone in the just released Stage 14. Each of these canal side sites offer beautiful water views.
Discover the best of both worlds - the ease of rural living and a vibrant sense of community - all within walking distance of Mid Canterbury's foremost aquatic playground.
This stage has been keenly awaited and you would be best to act promptly given the heat in the current property market.
- New Stage out now
- Site construction well advanced
- Fibre for work from home and life balance
- Sensible Covenants to preserve value appeal and community
- Numerous Lake and Canal access points
- Very affordable local council rates and community fees
- Town water and waste systems
- Only 10 minutes from suburbia/shopping/all modern services
- Vibrant community feel
- International standard rowing course
- Dedicated areas for jet-skiing and water-skiing
- Waterskiing and Sailing Clubs
- Walking/cycling trails
- Handy small golf links
- "Lake House" dining and entertainment facilities
- Beautiful reserves and barbeque areas
- Much much more!
Prices, sizes and availabilities are subject to change without notice and at any time.
To discuss your confidential interest further, call our team now.