57 Lumley St , Upper Mount Gravatt
Lowset Brick - Medium Density Zoning in Heart of Upper Mt Gravatt
Warren and team present this superb home in the heart of Upper Mt Gravatt, just a short walk to major supermarkets, city buses, and Westfield Garden City shopping centre. The vendor is motivated to sell.
Nestled in a desirable Upper Mount Gravatt position, and at only a walk from shops and Express Buses and Parks, this three-bedroom home will be a joy to live in. This solid lowset brick home is built on 486m2 of flat land and has 3 bedrooms, drive-thru baths and a large drive thru carport.
It also has a low maintenance fully fenced private backyard, perfect for entertaining children and guests. The living area boasts a tiled arrangement, open arrangement with room to spare. There are security locks on all doors and window, along with polished floors and built in wardrobes in all 3 bedrooms.
ZONING & OTHER FEATURES & LOCATION HIGHLIGHTS -
- This property is great as a long-term investment in a Medium Density Residential zoning.
- Excellent current Rental income of $400/wk.
- Hospitals (with time by car): Queen Elizabeth II (QEII) Jubilee Hospital (8min), Greenslopes Private Hospital (12min), Sunnybank Private Hospital (8min)-
- Sporting complex: Queensland Academy of Sports, Queensland Athletics, QEII Track Club
- Markets: Mt. Gravatt Showgrounds on Saturday night weekly holds food stalls and Sunday morning fresh produce market.
- Schools: St. Bernard Catholic School, Clairvaux MacKillop College, Upper Mount Gravatt Kindergarten, Upper Mount Gravat State School, and Brisbane Christian College.
- Universities: Griffith (Nathan campus), Griffith (Mt. Gravatt campus), University of Queensland (St. Lucia) (express bus route 169 from Garden City Busway).
- Churches: St. Bernard Catholic Church, Hillsong Mt. Gravatt Brisbane Campus.
- Easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways, around 10-15 mins to Brisbane CBD.
- Parks: Southern Cross football field on Logan Road, Mt. Gravatt Park.
- Under 30 mins to Brisbane Airport.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT -
- Bus route 186 city express across the street stops only at Griffith University and direct to city;
- Route 175, 174, 184, 180, 120, 125, 599 are all within 5 min walk away;
- Walking distance to Garden City Shopping Centre Interchange for buses to every area of the city.
The lead agent Warren, is a QLD Registered Architect + a Development Site Specialist, hence our 'Team Warren' is fully equipped to assist the buyers with free preliminary Architectural, feasibility and planning advice. So please call if you need to discuss your options and we'll point you in the right direction.
It's a home withstands and evolves day-to-day, season-to-season. It's a place you can create your dream home right where you are. For more than meets the eye, this place is conveniently surrounded by shopping precincts and malls, public and private schools, university, restaurants, sporting complex, exercise facilities, churches, gas stations, highways and many more. The vendors are extremely motivated.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Contact my team today for more information and to express your interest.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.