Sought after estate in Gillieston Heights.
*FIXED PRICE HOUSE+LAND
Note: First-Home Buyer's Grant of $10,000 & Stamp Duty Exemption*
For the first ten sales we will add 2.7m ceiling height + second split AC to the upgrade list of inclusions at the listed price. This applies to all new off the plan projects in the Central Coast & Newcastle region (includes Hunter Valley).
FIXED PRICE Land & Home Build.
NO Hidden Surprises.
Please be aware that we are able to build dual key homes on some lots subject to council approval; The result of this will enable rental income of better than dollar for dollar so perfect for investors or families that would like a home plus income. Please ask for details if this is of interest to you.
Another 4 bedroom home with double garage & ensuite plus walk in robes to master, the kitchen boasts engineered stone bench top.
* Provide hinged security screen door to rear entry laundry door
* Provide a single 2.5hp (6kw) split system air conditioner
* Provide and install upgraded front feature door in lieu of standard inclusion
* Provide alfresco under main roof with decorative spray finished concrete floor
* Provide additional floor tiling ( square pattern) as per attached footprint
* Provide & Install slimline water tank where shown on plan drawings
* Provide & lay Caesar Stone kitchen benchtop to main dwelling only
* Provide and install LED downlights throughout main dwelling
Expected land registration February 2019.
For full brochures, floorplans & prices call Phil on 0412 355 020 & Jason on 0432 919 242.
WE ALSO CAN OFFER DUALKEY OPTIONS ON ANY LOT SUBJECT TO COUNCIL APPROVAL.
AREAS IN WHICH WE OFFER LAND & HOME PACKAGES INCLUDE:
For more information and full brochures, floorplans & prices call Phil on 0412 355 020 & Jason on 0432 919 242.
*Floorplans and images should be considered as a guide only. Detailed plans and facades will be confirmed to prior to exchange of contracts.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX Lifestyle Marketing does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary.