216 Queen Street, Southport
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - OWNER SAYS SELL!
Offers Over $1,100,000
This 1,007 m2 (approx.) site, with an original low-set Queenslander home and 150 m2 shed, offers a great opportunity.
The site is currently zoned for 16 x two bedroom units (with DA and BA in place), which has been signed off by the Council.
This is a perfect location with the convenience of the light rail station just 500 metres away, public and private schools are within 1 km and the Southport CBD within close proximity.
* Existing house with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom plus double car port
* Large storage room (could be used as an extra bedroom)
* Potential rental of approx. $650 per week
* Block size - 1,007 m2 (approx.)
* Zoned Medium Density Residential
* DA in place for 7 storey height limit
* Planning analysis available on request
* Great location - approx. 2 km to Southport CBD
For further details on this great development opportunity, please contact the Sales & Marketing Consultant.
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Close to transport/shops/school/park/CBD