The RE/MAX experience gives developers:
- Experienced, successful project marketers who possess the marketing knowledge and sales know-how, plus passion for property, to deliver an integrated service for projects from new apartments, townhouses, land and housing projects to master-planned estates and subdivisions.
- Project marketers who have thorough market knowledge and project understanding, from concept to sale, from design phase to return-on-investment.
- projects.remax.com.au, a dedicated platform for marketing new projects.
- A strong interactive relationship with your project marketer.
- Specialist project marketers supported by a recognised and highly respected real estate brand that provides its project marketers with dedicated tools and resources, professional development and networking opportunities.
- A truly global network of sales and marketing specialists and potential customers. RE/MAX is in over 100 countries, and has more than 7,000 offices and 106,000 agents.
- An Asia- Pacific region of 15 countries- Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Guam, Korea, China, Japan, India, Sri Lanka, Mongolia, Malaysia and Myanmar – giving massive networking opportunities for project marketers and benefits to developers. RE/MAX Australia and RE/MAX New Zealand host the Asia Pacific Convention on the Gold Coast in 2017, which will provide a unique opportunity for RE/MAX developer-clients. The 2016 convention is in Bangkok.